Fears | Teen Ink

Fears

December 7, 2010
By ToRemember SILVER, Somersworth, New Hampshire
ToRemember SILVER, Somersworth, New Hampshire
6 articles 1 photo 28 comments

Favorite Quote:
dont ever tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.


Do not cry when they laugh at you, do not cry when they sneer, just forgive deep inside your heart, and let go all your fears.

Block out what they say, and shield what they must do, no matter what no one shall stop you from being you.

Fake double faces line the halls to try and put you down, even when they do succeed, look anywhere but the ground.

Your heart may shatter crack and break and melt before your eyes, but live your life beyond that hate, and beyond demise.

The sun will rise and set again, to reveal the stars at night, days go by and nights may fly, evade those daunting fights.

Close your eyes and think of all the dreams which lay ahead, push those saddened thoughts aside, and reach the sky instead.

So do not cry when they laugh at you, do not cry when they sneer, just forgive deep inside your heart, and let go all your fears…


The author's comments:
this was a small thing i wrote quickly in school in hopes to refrain from crying, while everyone was talking about how i stood up for myself in front of these girls who had been tormenting me which they called 'freaking out' and made life hell. but now i am a completely different person, and know i have a better heart than them and dont care what they say.and i moved far far away (: if people do these things to you, dont let them, be who you are and stand up for yourself. getting in trouble sucks, but injustice is worse. *by "double faces" i mean two faced people.