I still need you . | Teen Ink

I still need you .

February 10, 2012
By TaylorMariee GOLD, Indianapolis, Indiana
TaylorMariee GOLD, Indianapolis, Indiana
17 articles 0 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
Dont Tell Me The Sky Is The Limit, When There Are Footprints On The Moon.


I still feel it when I kiss you , I still need you when I miss you. I still love you with all my heart , you still have all of me every little part. You still take my breath away , you still surround me in every way. You're still my everything , there's no way that will change. I still care about you , more then any other girl. I'd walk a thousand miles for you , travel all around the world. I'll live my life for you , take every breath for you. Forgot about all the others guys , now all that's left is you. I am not perfect , but I'm nothing without you. I still remember how when I was next you , I felt close enough to heaven. I walked away the last time , swore I'd never let you back in . I fail to notice how you have changed my heart , you showed me a new feeling from the very start. We've laughed and we've cried , but now every second you're gone another piece of me dies. I said I wouldn't do it , but here I am again . Begging you to come home , and letting you inside . Another chapter to this beautiful disaster we call our story. An addictive, tortureous journey.