Ballads by teens on a variety of topics | Teen Ink

Ballad

Most discussed Ballads

Poetry
comments
By brokendreamer GOLD
Otis, Maine

Your name is murder For only one reason No specific time Nor is there a season No season no time For your killing spree Only one victim you kill And that victim is me S...
brokendreamer GOLD, Otis, Maine

Poetry
By ClosetPoet28 BRONZE
Staten Island, New York
ClosetPoet28 BRONZE, Staten Island, New York

To me, “fearless” is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. Fearless is falling madly in love again, even though you’ve been hurt before. Fearless is walking into your freshmen year of high school at fifteen. Fearless is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again… even though every time you’ve tried before, you’ve lost. It’s fearless to have faith that someday things will change. Fearless is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can’t breathe without them. I think it’s fearless to fall for your best friend, even though he’s in love with someone else. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s fearless to stop believing them. It’s fearless to say “you’re not sorry”, and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is fearless. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is fearless. Letting go is fearless. Then, moving on and being alright…That’s fearless too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. That’s why I write these songs. Because I think love is fearless."

freakycatlover DIAMOND, Antrim, New Hampshire

"You know?"

Anabell_99 GOLD, Tirana, Other

Remember that guy who gave up? Neither does anyone else.

Poetry
By TheDolphin ELITE
Iloilo, Other
TheDolphin ELITE, Iloilo, Other
OdysseyChild PLATINUM, Clermont, Florida

I am a citizen of the world, an a student of the universe.

DivyaGanguly GOLD, Kalyani, Other

Actually,the best life you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures....

Poetry
By Mr_Authentic BRONZE
Hartford, Wisconsin
Mr_Authentic BRONZE, Hartford, Wisconsin
Poetry
By AwesomeAley GOLD
Levittown, Pennsylvania
AwesomeAley GOLD, Levittown, Pennsylvania

"Forget about yesturday it doesn't matter, Live for today as tho life doesn't matter, Wish for a tommorow as good as today and hopefully it will be better" -aley (me)

Poetry
By Purvi BRONZE
Bhilai, Other
Purvi BRONZE, Bhilai, Other

"The leaves of memories, seem to make a mournful rustling in the night."