For Alice. | Teen Ink

For Alice.

By Molls.xo GOLD, Natick, Massachusetts
Molls.xo GOLD, Natick, Massachusetts

Amethyst rain cascades from the rich fluorescent sky
White lightning rush's down her blistering throat mystifying her consciousness
Vibrant golds, mints, and indigos swirl abstractly inside her kaleidoscope eyes, as she feverishly plucks hallucinant magnolias from the neon green shag carpet

Her mussy fire opal hair twists around her bony finger
chips of turquoise polish fall to the ground
Bright tie-dye veils the paper walls
psychedelic butterflies dance around her head
Her pale fragile body spins wildly amidst glittering tangerine fog, in sync with the ebony vinyl disk
A tart acidic fragrance lingers on her pink party dress. Fantasy becomes reality, in her surreal world of lethal euphoria and peppermint stick pies

hannahbee7 DIAMOND, Boca Raton, Florida

"You know you’re a writer if your friend tells you a heartbreaking story and your first reaction is – wow, that would make an incredible plot for a novel. You know you’re a smart writer if you manage to keep that reaction to yourself."

Wow you are so talented. You were blessed. Whatever you do, write. Always

MeganAnne PLATINUM, Niskayuna, New York

All my life I've looked at words as if I were seeing them for the first time. ~Ernest Hemingway

You definitely have some kind of amazing gift.

on Sep. 28 2009 at 1:45 am
Goldfish BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona

"Someday your prince will come. Mine took a wrong turn and is too stubborn to ask for directions."
"I wish for a better world, where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned."
"Some people put up walls not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down."

I agree, I really liked the imagery you perfectly constructed onto the page. I had the picture exactly.

Thank you for sharing such an amazing piece.

MadAsAHatter GOLD, Ames, Iowa
thats actually awesome, it sort of triggered this wierd feeling though, i dont know what that is, but anyways you can clearly put words together in a really excelent way, i loved it