Heart Beat | Teen Ink

Heart Beat

By Cady_ PLATINUM, Godley, Texas
Cady_ PLATINUM, Godley, Texas

"Never judge a book by its cover.", and "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself." "Cherish your life." "Love equals eternity."

My heart beat goes slower than me breathing in and out non-stop till I realize my heart beat slows down then suddenly stops. I thought I could never wait till it stopped.That way I don't have to worry about getting hurt. I couldn't wait for the pain of losing you goes away.I am getting closer to a fresh breath of nice clean air.Finally, getting closer to the bridge of hope, where no longer shall I suffer in great, deep, sadness that I keep coming toward, from every rumor to everyday that I wake up till the time I go to sleep. Finally, no longer should I drown in my own tears. No longer should I have to hear your voice.Finally, I should never have to hear your foot step walking threw the hallway.Never should I need to give you a hug because you act like you care, when you really don't.I don't need to be depressed anymore because of your lame excuses for not meeting me where you told me,because you were hanging out with your nerdy little friends.I understand you need to get away, I would think, but not all the time!Well my whole point is why should I have to hear you speak if you don't even listen to me.