Luminesence | Teen Ink

Luminesence

By steezyb33zy GOLD, Ewa Beach, Hawaii
steezyb33zy GOLD, Ewa Beach, Hawaii

I have a call to literature, perhaps of a low order -- i.e. humorous. It is nothing to be proud of, but it is my strongest suit.

I’ll paint every tree and shrub in my path in neon thoughts, my toes and throes alive with the spark of eternal hope -- never woes. And animals will crawl hither with curiosity, their eyes set aglow.

On flickr.com, I happened across a picture of a bunch fireflies perched on a tree branch. It was probably photographed in the early evening judging on the natural lighting. It was beautiful, and I thought I'd blog about it. It turned into a rather short poem but I think it's all right, all the same.

steezyb33zy GOLD, Ewa Beach, Hawaii

Thank you so much, it means a lot :D

Boosflash DIAMOND, Papillion, Nebraska

What the front door.

yeah, i'm good, its actually french but i think its spanish too. it means very good or very well. thats nice. good stuff captain, good stuff.

steezyb33zy GOLD, Ewa Beach, Hawaii

Hey, thank you so much! What does "tres bien" mean? Something-good, right? I was never great with Spanish :( But I'm from Hawaii!

Boosflash DIAMOND, Papillion, Nebraska

What the front door.

yeah youre right, tres bien captain. 5 stars. are you from here?