Complicated Emotions | Teen Ink

Complicated Emotions

September 19, 2010
By TaylorMariee GOLD, Indianapolis, Indiana
TaylorMariee GOLD, Indianapolis, Indiana
17 articles 0 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
Dont Tell Me The Sky Is The Limit, When There Are Footprints On The Moon.


I keep trying to feel myself to just be patient and let things fall into place when ever the time is right.
But the truth about it all is that I just can't wait. It is hard to have this feeling creeping up inside me and have no idea of the person you burn for feels.
If things don't turn out the way I want them to, I am going to have to act like everything is okay. I will have no choice but to keep my composure, even if I am dying on the inside. I dont want us putting our thoughts into the mix of us to destory our friendship.
I depend on them to get me through the rough and hard times. They give me the best advice and its crazy how they know me better than I know myself.
They know exactly what to say to make me feel like I'm important when I feel like everyone has forgotten about me. They can smile and make me forget about the entire world, even when its crashing down.
It amazes me how comfortablbe I feel in their presence . I love the way their warm and loving words wrap around me and enlope me.
There is no better feeling in the world than feel that someone you need more than anyone else in this universe needs you the same way. And that they want to be wrapped in every part of you, never leaving in part behind.
Maybe I am overreacting to the sitution, I have no idea. All I know is how I feel when I thinking about them. Hoe it feels when they make my heart beat a thousand times too fast for my own good.
Love is so very complicated; it is so hard to figure out. I just hope that one day soon things will play out. For better or for worse, it doesnt really matter. I just need to know that the chemistry between our two souls is real and that they want to be mine and they want me to be theirs.


The author's comments:
This piece was inspired by falling in love and how your heart feels when your truly in love. This article to me are the words that I am too afraid to speak when I need to say them the most. This piece are the exact things you want someone to know but are too intertwined to find the power to push them out into the air.