A New Day | Teen Ink

A New Day

By Cady_ PLATINUM, Godley, Texas
Cady_ PLATINUM, Godley, Texas

"Never judge a book by its cover.", and "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself." "Cherish your life." "Love equals eternity."

One day, I'll wake up and I'll see you,
Another day, You'll wake up, and you'll realize you didn't even talk to me,
The next day, your gonna feel guilty,
I'll be waking up, and I will wish I never met you,but be glad I didn't let anything ruin my day, because someone decided to be rude,
One person, can wake up, and hope they'll never meet you, just because your different,
But, i wake up, i don't dislike you, but I don't use strong words, I use words I think won't hurt, but they do anyway,
I cry, you cry, God even cryed, but we all have the moments in are life we wished we never made mistakes, but then there's some days we're glad we had them, 'cause we learned from them,
Well, I have a couple things I'd like to say to that,
A person, walks into a room, and your the first person to look at them, then someone else looks at them and laughs, what do you think?
Is it judgemental?
Is it wrong?
One day, your gonna wake up, realize you don't care anymore what people say, your just gonna walk away,
But me, I stick up for you, I believe it's wrong, and I believe you make more friends when you help someone out,
Some will not want any help, but you do it anyway,
Now, someone new walks in the door, and they don't look normal..
Well, in your opinion, what would normal mean?
A new day to me, would be where you don't care, you've had it with people who are mean, and disrespectful,
You just don't look at them, you walk to where your suppose to be, sit/stand there, and then think to yourself, what if they were in your position, what if you were them, and they were you, would you be doing the same thing?
Well, your first mistake was starting to think about what just happened, I would like you no matter what, you should never think of yourself in someone elses postion, because God made you for you, for a specific reason, and you shouldn't hate.
Let's all hope a new day, begins today.

Well there seems to be a lot of bullying going on around in schools, i see it everyday, and i even am a victim of that, and i disapprove of it, so i just wanted to give some advice.