Cold as Ice | Teen Ink

Cold as Ice

By SuNshiNe007 ELITE, Magee Ms., Mississippi
SuNshiNe007 ELITE, Magee Ms., Mississippi

Never Give Up, And Know That God Will Always Love You!

He who is snow white; cold as ice has a heart of stone; a soul of polished marble, and a bite of frost to his voice.
With his pale blue-green eyes,
his bite is venomous; deadly.
Looking into them you see the soul of polished marble; the heart of stone.
He who is cold as ice is forbidden to touch my life though; my body is untouchable to him, his bite cannot affect me. Maybe that's why he has a heart of stone; a soul of polished marble; and is snow white.
Maybe my rejection of him has caused his bite of frost to his voice; his venomous bite to others. That's why he is as cold as ice. And who he is turned him snow white; has thrown him into a void of darkness never ending, never fading.

" Just something I thought of. My mind roaming its tunnels of thoughts and knowledge"

Yea I agree with you..and thanks for commenting:) Ive been waiting a while for someone to comment on this one I wrote it last year...

A_Fate_Unknown BRONZE, Enumclaw, Washington

Those who make peacefull revolution impossible, Will make violent Revolution inevitable.

Hmm i like this, it kinda reminds me f someone i used to know. But yeah I don't know why people act like that when they don't get their way. It's kind of immature if you ask me.