Scared Of The Night | Teen Ink

Scared Of The Night

September 3, 2011
By BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
94 articles 46 photos 45 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Be yourself and never change for no one, If they can't except you for you then don't have them".
"Go after your dreams, do whatever it takes to get there and never let go". "Live life to the fullest cause there is never tomorrow".


I'm scared of the night with out you by my side giving me away knowing I am crying my tears of blue like a ocean sooth,I'm scared of the night with out you by my side you know it's right ,My tears run like a ocean sooth can't you just go blue and know whom is new in the night even though I'm scared of the night with out you, I look out side the window and wonder where is who when I need them the most knowing I am scared of the night with out any light an knowing your not near to fight. Scared of the night you know it's time, You know I am the life of the night you need me by your side ain't that right. I am scared of the night when I need you by my side can you come right away and comfort me in the night so I can sleep alright? I am scared of the night when i hear the ocean sides come up on the shore and whisper in my ear in the night knowing I am scared of the night.


The author's comments:
This is of how people are scared of the night and need someone by their side