born this way | Teen Ink

born this way

October 4, 2011
By trblue GOLD, Richmond, Virginia
trblue GOLD, Richmond, Virginia
14 articles 7 photos 141 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother@#?!&* upside the head. "


People like to judge one another every day without knowing it.
Even if you don’t think that they will hear it, you say it just as easily.
Then there are the one that don’t care about what you feel as long their opinion is know. I call them bullies they do it repeatedly and have no shame in what they say or do and sometimes other follow their lead so it feel like the world hating you instead of just one.
The first type is spineless and afraid to tell what they really think to your face. So they send you hate mail everyday and they think it doesn’t hurt its only words. Its bull s*** that what it is plain and simple.
The other type is the masochism and does it because in some aspect of their life is flawed and uncontrollable.
So sometimes if you look around and listen you can see the ones secretly seeking out help. The average looking guy in the room who is listening to his mp3 player. Is he really their when you talked to him, do you even talk to him at all? He almost look like he has nothing to hide, But you know what he has his own battle that he is trying to fight on the inside as well as the out. He is dealing with the ideal that his sexuality is not ok with today society.
He has no stable salvation from his pain, but when listen to his music and he feel at home. His own personal anthem suicide is painless and gay slurs around you it’s hard not believe them on a day to day bases. It’s hard to gather strength form true colors, beautiful, and firework every day. Because the bad is over crowding the good and the hope that you may possibly have.
If he can’t conform to society ideal of what he supposed to be.
What does that make me?
They say it gets better, but I just can’t do it any more it hard on me emotionally and physically.
I just like to thank the others that empower me and pushed me forward and didn’t hurt me when it felt like the world was beading down on my door.
Everyone has a talent that makes them unique
Every twin or triplet is somehow different from their sibling
Everyone is born different
Why must you cast the first stone because I was different?
I was born this way and you can’t change me
So don’t judge what you don’t know

The author's comments:
i was listening to the radio and heared this story and it got me.