imperfection is your tattoo | Teen Ink

imperfection is your tattoo

By billlover420 GOLD, Justin, Texas
billlover420 GOLD, Justin, Texas

Boy, when you're dead, they really fix you up. I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery.  People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody. ~J.D. Salinger,The Catcher in the Rye,

Your imperfection is you weekness , everyday you dread wakeing up to the everyday life you have. Seeing your self makes hatered and sadness flood your mind.
When you mess up you knwo what a imperefcetion you are , so why stay? slides threw every tiny partcile of your brain. Heaven will save me from my weekness you keep hopeing but it doesnt and neaither does your thoughts at the end of the day imperfection is a tattoo in your soul

billlover420 GOLD, Justin, Texas

thank you yeahh i need to work on that befor i post them on here bc i type fast and i just write it down and forget to check . 

but thank you :D 

Lexie96 GOLD said...
Lexie96 GOLD, Havana, Illinois

Now Cinderella don't you go to sleep, it's such a bitter form of refuge, oh don't you know the kingdom's under siege, and everbody needs you. - The Killers

It has good meaning, but I must say that the grammar and spelling are extremely poor and that somewhat took away from the poem itself. I do like the end of it, though.