When did it get this way? | Teen Ink

When did it get this way?

November 7, 2011
By classof20142121 GOLD, Torrington, Wyoming
classof20142121 GOLD, Torrington, Wyoming
12 articles 0 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
You laugh because I am different ,but I laugh because you are all the same .


She sits on the couch wondering what shes going to do now .Thinking to her self when did it all go wrong. When did it stop seeming so clear when did it fade into the darkness of despair when did it get so foggy. How did it get so fuzzy. When did all of it stop seeming so real.When did it get this ? why does she feel so bad ? How can this make her hurt so bad . When dud ut get this way , why is it staying this way.

She sits on the park bench , wishing she could just fly away like the birds in the sky above her . She keeps telling her self her dreams will never come true. Then she thinks where did it all go wrong ? When did it stop seeming so clear. When did everything fade into the darkness of despair. When did it get so foggy? How did it get so fuzzy ? When did it stop seeming so real? When did it get this way ? Why does she feel so bad . How could this hurt this bad When did it get this way , Why is it staying this way ?

She just wants to be like her self again she wants to laugh , she want to feel alright again. She wants to go back to the time , When everything seemed so clear . When nothing never went wrong . The time when everything seemed so bright in future back when everything wasn't this way.


The author's comments:
Sometimes this is how I feel . Like everything is so foggy and i don't know how it got so fuzzy . Some times i call my self worthless and i tell my self that nothing is going to be okay again and then something in my life happens that makes me feel like everything is going to be okay again and that everything isn't bad in my life like i thought it was .