A loved one | Teen Ink

A loved one

January 6, 2013
By Rodriguez-Benetez BRONZE, Auburndale, Florida
Rodriguez-Benetez BRONZE, Auburndale, Florida
3 articles 4 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
How do you live your life when no ones watching?


Never knew something could hurt so bad.. Been crying my eyes out. They hurt and it's hard to see where i'm going. You were an amazing person Bryant. I don't know why you did it. It's like Penny said " All things come to pass.. "
I saw you as an older brother while you were here with us. You were very protective of me, and I don't know why. You always told me if someone hurt me to let you know and you would deal with it. That's one of the many things I liked about you.But, I know that you're in a better place right now.
It's nice to know that I was their when Tj prayed with you and you got saved. ? It makes me happy to know that you're in a happy place hanging around and having fun with Jesus. I will be praying for you're family. Especially for your little sister Catalina. She is very beautiful and I hope she will grow to love you even more than she does now.
I remember when the song "There's somethin bout a truck" came out, you were all excited and loved to listen to it. I still remember all the conversations we had about that one song, They never seemed to get old, it was always something new each time. I remember when it was time for homecoming you were freaking out because you didn't want to go alone. Then Penny said you could go with me and we just started laughing and avoided the subject.
And when we used to play pool in the youth room, I didn't like you watching me hit the ball so I had you look away or go in another room and we'd just laugh because I always missed the ball. We had fun together. I remember when you first came to the school, every girl would freak out and melt at the sight of you. I remember us talking about that to. XD
I also remember going to your football games and cheering you on. I loved doing that. It made me happy. You never made me mad. You were of the very few that were close to my heart.
I also liked that you kept Cody's room clean and nice smelling while you were here. You were a very clean person. You always Kept everyone laughing and happy, I miss that. :( When you turned 18 and moved out things were different for awhile. They weren't as fun as they would've been with you.
Penny took a picture of the clouds the other day and she zoomed in and saw a cross, she zoomed in even more and there was a face in the middle of the cross, she says it looks exactly like you. I hope you can watch over us and keep watch over Catalina. You were just a great guy.












I'll always love you and miss you Bryant.