I Love You | Teen Ink

I Love You

By _WritingLover_0903 BRONZE, Oviedo, Florida
_WritingLover_0903 BRONZE, Oviedo, Florida

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

Love: an intense feeling of deep affection.
Simple, that’s what I feel for you.

When I see you stroll down the hallway, no idea I even exist, I can’t help but put a stupid little grin on my face because without you my day would be ruined, a complete waste of time. Do you even know that I spend hours picking out the perfect outfit, makeup and hairstyle just so that I can make you take a second look? Do you even notice? Well do you?

You standing next to me alone can make me tremble with joy. Every inch of my heart tingles with emotion. Your perfect smile brightens up my day, eyes, inviting, light up my dark world, and your sweet reassuring voice makes me melt like putty right into your arms.

Loving you is like roaming in a never ending maze, useless but you always have that hope, hope that maybe one day you will take a step back and realize that you were wrong and that you need me. Being near you is nerve wrecking; I am constantly comparing myself to others because only you deserve the best. I understand you probably don’t feel the same way, but do you think that stops me? Never.

So there it is my attempt on explaining love, what I feel for you, you might not understand my emotions but that’s okay because with time that special someone will enter your life and hopefully never leave.

I am currently falling for someone I have no chance with, story of my life... Anyway I just decided to write down everything I am feeling and I'm really proud of my work. Please give feed back, thanks! :-)