Life... | Teen Ink

Life...

By Ty-Yania GOLD, McMurray, Pennsylvania
Ty-Yania GOLD, McMurray, Pennsylvania

Don't Judge a book by its Cover

Life…

In my Life I came Far. Spending every second in the Dark. 16 being Idependent. Learning my Situations is Different.

Living on my own you think you Know. Don’t say you Understand if you Never been on this End. Starting from the Bottom you’re not about that. I dream to reach the top, but whose problem is that. I already Know how This World Fold I want the Best for My success. If you won’t help I’ll be sure to improve in this Game Myself. “I Don’t Depend on other.” You’re not my Mother. From this Being Said; do it look like I need your Hand?

My Name is Ty’Yania, and I Stand all on My Own. If you have Any Questions, I’ll Let you know. I am an Open Book to Go. There’s No Shame to My Game. I Play Fair; There Are Not any Cheat Cards Here

I’m Wise for my Age. I feared a lot in My Childhood… Why? I must Say I am Afraid of Change. I see Change as a Pain. I was through it So Much it soon became My Middle Name.

Don’t feel bad for me, I had my rough Times. I am Still Able to put a smile Upon My Face. All The Damage that Been Done to My Heart Guess What…? I give all My Love to The ones who believe their Alone in This World. You’re Not the Only One you thought About This. Just Look At Me a Friend, because At the End I promise I’ll Try to Hold Your Hand.

I'm a very loving person. I feel like everyone need Someone to Have as a Friend. I'm a Listener and Supporter. I only write My Feelings in my Poems that I have experienced myself.