killer | Teen Ink

killer

By PinkiePie123 GOLD, Bellevue, Ohio
PinkiePie123 GOLD, Bellevue, Ohio

The teacher told us to stop what where doing and say hello to you. When I looked up you looked at me and smiled. Then you looked at the teacher and told her your name. Your name was the name I liked. There was a seat behind me and you sit down and said hello whats your name, then I said my name. You sayed your perrty and I said thnk you. And then the bell rings and you ask me for me class room then I showed you then you where in all my class then you walked with me to my house. When I tryed to say goodbye you told me to stay. Then one day after school I thought I saw you hit the teacher and then the next day her son found her dead in her bathroom. I was scared but I thought it was a lie. When ever school got over you called me at my house telling me to come over. Then one day after school I stayed after you came to me and pushed me and told me that you wanted me then you started touchin me and started to cry. Then you said shut up I'll do to you what I did to the teacher then I know that you where a killer. You told me to be ready at 9:30 when everybody was sleeping. When the time came I took my dads gun and I put it in my purse. I got into your car and you stop out in nowhere then you told me to get out. Then I got out and you told me to get undress the I took the gun out of my purse then I.......There you where dead but I don't kill you there was a cop waitin to see me. Then I ran to him and started to cry but all I know was I was alive

It just a poetry that I just thought about when everybody is getting killed everyday