A Life of Resonance | Teen Ink

A Life of Resonance

November 27, 2014
By THE.REBEL.REBORN PLATINUM, Prentiss, Mississippi
THE.REBEL.REBORN PLATINUM, Prentiss, Mississippi
20 articles 0 photos 30 comments

the after thought of beginning and the fore thought of ending governs the antithetical and spiritial aspect of being alive and eventually, ushers in the age old question of why we are what we are or why do we choose to fall in to the loop of  any given niche while letting our dreams become the product of after thought.

Before being weighed in as an error in society's eyes before we are subject to the adverse shunning of culture yet only justifying the reason for the thought behind the question of why we are and how are we what we are as well as the reason why we fall in to the loop of any niche.

naturally life is shorted by misfortune and that answer has but one answer yet many words that when stitched together by the many ties and time lines of life.

which requires a timeless eye to read, understand and interpret the complexity of the book of life that tells the tale of why life is represented by such a meagerly lit and uncharted path that those before us traveled and that we traverse at this very moment in time.