Rise Up | Teen Ink

Rise Up

By NizZzy1 PLATINUM, Arrowsmith, Illinois
NizZzy1 PLATINUM, Arrowsmith, Illinois

Like Moves On
Things Happen
I am my shadow self

She never wanted me anyway, what made me think I could reclaim what I have lost. She never wanted me, there will be change. She will see the flaw in her words, there will be difference there will be change. It’s not about the memoires I’m losing or the way I’m living it’s about the chance I have been given to prove her wrong. I am the man I claim to be I am the monster in her head. I don’t haunt her dreams, I will be the thought that she rethinks every time she closes her eyes. She tossed me away like a broken habit. I am the king, I have nothing to gain but I have everything to lose. I just wanted her to see how much I care. But mark my words my lady of misfortune, nothing you do nothing you say nothing you make me feel will break me it won’t change me it will not break my will. Mark my words I will break your heart once with the strength of a thousand heartbreaks. Forever unbroken, forever unturned, forever the king of my own dreams. I wanted to walk down the skies of infant love, with you in my hands, I will not let you see my scars again, and you came at me with words of promise and love. I wanted compassion, tenderness, and change. What did I get? I got the last and only goodbye, I got a tab in the back, and I got a broken soul and another scar to add to the collection. So thank you for the means of my revenge, thank you for making me see that I can be so much more than you. You stupid, ignorant, single minded ghost. Why won’t you answer me and see the truth of your lies, and see that I have finally broken free of your spell and can see you for who you really are. You are the bane of my own hell, I wanted to love you, I wanted to make you mine, I wanted to be your anchor and help you back to land. You have severed the connection; you have made your choice clear. I just hope the next poor soul understands what he is getting into. I hope he sees you like I saw you the pure definition of beauty and the absolute creation of decadence. Then he looks at your face even closer and sees the flames of betrayal and deceit in your eyes, see the demons she will unlock on his soul and never let you go, break his will and his pride. And I hope he doesn’t become like me, the shell of a broken man and become hooked on the endless possibilities he can muster to comprehend of having you with him and then you slitting his own neck with false promises and bad blood are spilled for no reason. I look into the mirror to make sure I am not the man with the crooked smile with the lust in his eyes and to make sure that I can still the see the truths in the lies she has laid upon me and many like me, and the world of my life is crashing down, what shall we do my fellow souls we shall wreak havoc we shall see the problems of our own endeavors and make sure that no mortal man sees what we have seen. WE gave power to the slaves and the slaves has risen, I won’t give in I won’t surrender; I’m a slave I’m slave to nothing. Let me hear it in the pits, we are slave to nothing. To the evil witch, we are destroying your walls; your walls are crashing down. Rise. Rise. Rise. Rise my fellow battered and torn, you’ll never see me surrender and I expect the same from you my fellow men and women. We will not be prisoners to her demonic eyes; the beast will burn alive, set the flames. I HOPE YOU ROT. We will scream, I hope you rot, on the very edge of the abyss. So what we have done will represent that we are slaves to nothing, welcome to the new world my dear, sweet.