Happy Hobby | Teen Ink

Happy Hobby

By IAmWhoIWantToBe PLATINUM, Manila, Other
IAmWhoIWantToBe PLATINUM, Manila, Other

‎"I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world: I run my world." - Beyoncé

If being happy
is your favorite hobby,
You would be happy.

I wish being happy is my hobby

IAmWhoIWantToBe PLATINUM, Manila, Other

And I'm trying to figure out your comment... O.o :)

Emily.L GOLD said...
Emily.L GOLD, Gilbert, Arizona

"Sometimes, we just have to be happy with what people can offer us. Even if it's not what we want, at least it's something. " -Sarah Dessen

Kind of different...it's so obvious that it's almost not? I'm not really sure if I like it or if I like trying to figure it out...

bookworm29 PLATINUM, Rockville, Maryland
Its abit confusing at first but once you understand it, you find a heap of meaning behind it.

IAmWhoIWantToBe PLATINUM, Manila, Other

Thanks for criticizing it. I hope I get better with my other poems.

NinjaGirl BRONZE, Valley City, North Dakota

The only thing holding us back in life is our desire to stay where we are and not venture further.
~Some random person on the Internet :P

Hmmm... I'm not really sure what to say about your haiku. It's kind of, I don't know, repetitive, I guess. There's not much depth to it. Maybe it would work better to rewrite it as a longer poem so your readers can get more out of it. :)