Fallen Flower | Teen Ink

Fallen Flower

December 5, 2011
By musicgirl1998 GOLD, Littleton, Colorado
musicgirl1998 GOLD, Littleton, Colorado
14 articles 12 photos 18 comments

Favorite Quote:
You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note.


Rosey prances in the sun, she knows she's not the only one; but she's the one who will admit, she'll always be a child.
She thinks she found a boy that will stand by her through torment still, too bad she's wrong, their love is a lie. and now she cries when the dark is nigh.
Splattered blood on the bathroom wall, a razor through her flesh does fall; she wails for the boy who ripped her heart- Rosey's life is falling apart.
This ruined soul has one last resort, she's the form of love in her savior's heart. But this last plan is destined to fail, for she listened to a fallen angel.
Fated Rosey, her grave soon dug, since she started that lethal drug; rainbows and a psychedelic mole, now take over her mind and soul.
"Goodbye world; angels here I come, I'll meet you when this day is done. This led-filled weapon in my hand, is the ticket from this land."
Rosey, we loved you- even he! "Do not waste your life on me!" Too late, her finger pulled it quick, and that metallic demon did the trick.