Never Understimate a Girl | Teen Ink

Never Understimate a Girl

By amanda727 PLATINUM, Salt Lake City, Utah
amanda727 PLATINUM, Salt Lake City, Utah

Don't let anybody tell you who you are; don't let anyone tell you that you don't deserve what you're willing to work for.
Never give up; you\'ll never know how far you could go until you try to get to where you want to go.

You're sittin' over there
talkin' like you're better than me
like you've got a right, more skill in everything
like it's destined in some prophecy
But let me tell you something
something one day you'll see
one day you'll figure out, what the world is all about
you'll step back to re-evaluate me
re-think your priorities

CHORUS: Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day she will become your world
she understands,she wears the pants
she knows your thoughts with one glance

Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day you'll be on her pay roll
can control you with her finger,
so don't dare too long to linger,
cause' you know she's in control
never underestimate a girl

Go ahead and drop your mouth
you know what I'm talkin' about
guess one day you'll see
Beauty tamed the Beast
Ariel left the sea
we're stronger than you think

CHORUS

Never underestimate a girl
no, never underestimate a girl

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE A GIRL... I know some guys think they are tougher or more skilled but... us girls stick together and we're strong and we're quick thinking... so we'll take your world by surprise....

thanks! :) Yeah, for sure I will :)

You should check out my piece, "You're Gonna Miss This"

what are you doing for your holidays?

montana PLATINUM, Parker, Colorado

cliche quotes I have are.....
I know, right? and..... Are you kidding me?

Nice. U r right. Hey do u think u can comment on my work thx.

Thanks! I must admit I've got a slight Disney addiction :)

Thanks :) !!! You should rate/comment on em :) I'll comment and rate yours :)<br />
that's awesome! :)

I've lived pretty much everywhere in FL. But I'm goin' back to Seminole and Tampa :)

musiclover71 ELITE, Hutto, Texas

"Normal is overrated." - Gregory House

yeh i celebrate Christmas! that's cool :) where in FL?

yeah, family and the boyfriend :)

we're going back to FL in January as our own Christmas present to see some friends... do you celebrate Christmas?

I'll check out your stuff tomorrow prob :)

Yeah, sure :)

under the title of this song, click "more by this author"...and then scroll down till' you find it :)

Reaa.Mae.Kuzyk GOLD, Arborg, Manitoba, Other

"Why live trying to just DIE, when people are DYING just for the chance to LIVE."
-Anomynous

"Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters."
- Margaret Peters

Yesh, I've got an account on her. Waiting for most of my stuff to be published. I've read most of your stuff. It's awesome. :)

And I'm totally home for the holidays. :) I moved out a while back and now I'm home visting my momma. :) T'is awesome.

musiclover71 ELITE, Hutto, Texas

"Normal is overrated." - Gregory House

i can't find that article "You're gonna miss this" can u help me?

musiclover71 ELITE, Hutto, Texas

"Normal is overrated." - Gregory House

k i'll check it out! yeh i have several pieces on here! i'm having family over U?

haha thanks! You sing it too! lol

hey, you should read my piece, "You're Gonna Miss This"; it's my favorite.

Do you have work on here?

what are you doing for the holidays?

Thanks! Check out my piece "You're Gonna Miss This"....

do you have writings on Teen Ink?

What are you doing for the holidays?

Yeah, it is....but we'll prove em' wrong :)

let me know when your stuff is posted; I'd love to read it!

what are you doing over the holidays?

:) thanks so much! I also have a piece called "You're Gonna Miss This"; you should check it out!

Do you have any pieces on Teen Ink?

what are you doing over the holidays?

Thank you so much :)I'm working on an actual demo right now so i hope it works out :)

Yes, I've written a lot-check out my profile :) BUT, hey, i wrote a song called "You're Gonna' Miss This"; you should read that one! It's my favorite piece and I hope you like it! I am going to start a YouTube channel with my songs and hopefully that works out; I'll let you know what is when I'm done....

I'll be sure to read your stuff!!! I bet you're a good writer :) you can't really be bad at writing. Are you in high school?

Katiebug98 SILVER, Boise, Idaho
FANTASTIC!! ive written a few things on this website, but this piece is SOOOO much better!! very girl empowrin!! you have talnet, you really do!! i wanna hear this on a CD sometime soon! this is SOOO good. hav u written anything else?? i wanna read it!!

Thanks! :) I'm glad you like it!!! Yeah, this apparently is a controversial topic. There is someone who keeps rating it 1/5 stars :( but yeah, I know what you mean on what it's like. it's time girls step up to the plate and give some attitude to the guys haha

The_Girl_Next_Door PLATINUM, Elkins, Arkansas

~*The mind has but a thousand eyes, and the heart is left with one...Yet the light of a whole life dies the moment love is done.*~

Right on! |I love it! (Finally! Someone who knows what it's like!)