Miles to Go | Teen Ink

Miles to Go

April 19, 2009
By Sandraaaa GOLD, Fontana, California
Sandraaaa GOLD, Fontana, California
11 articles 3 photos 6 comments

"There are multiple sides to all of us. Who we are and who we might be if we follow our dreams."
-Miley Cyrus

Miles to Go by Miley Cyrus was a book written from the heart, from her soul. Miley spills her life to everyone, from her middle school bullies, to becoming world famous. Most teenagers are boring, normal people, but nothing about Miley is boring or normal. She’s been through things that most people can only imagine. When you read this book, you can tell that she’s a lot like a regular girl who’s just been extraordinarily lucky. Miley writes about growing up on a farm, how much she loves her siblings, living with a famous father, being shy at school, starting competitive cheer, bullies, her first auditions, her first rejections, and so much more. Miley had been truly inspirational in the fact that she never gives up. She works hard and she knows what she wants.

Miley isn’t famous because she wants to be rich, she just wants to do what she loves most, singing and acting. Miles to Go by Miley Cyrus was an amazing written book that will be enjoyed by fan and haters for years to come.