Peak | Teen Ink

Peak

May 29, 2008
By Anonymous

It all started off when Peak was climbing a building and was caught. So the FBI told Peak to get down but he kept climbing the building. Then the FBI took force and brought him down from the building and took him to the JDC A.K.A the Juvenile Detention Center. Once he got to the Juvenile Detention Center his family was there with their atterneys and they started talking about what happened and how long he would spend in prision. Then they got to the conclusion that he would spend three years in prision and Peaks family didn't want that so they decided to go to trial. When they went to trial Peak saw his dad and he was surprised to see him because he hasn't see him in a very long time. So just before the trial was about to start Peaks' atterney told him to stay quiet and not say a word tell she tells him to. then the judge dicides that Peak will go with his dad back to his house for three years because he will be on house arrest.


My Characters name Peak he is fearful. Because he could climb buildings and he wasn't afraid to do that because his dad was a climber too. He is a talented boy with great skills but his skills might get him in trouble.

The setting takes place at the JDC and in London where Peak was sent when he got in trouble with the law.

The theme of the book is courage because he had the courage to climb that skyscaper. Also fearlessness because he wasn't afraid that he was going to jail for what he did.

The Genre is Adventureous
My Rating for the bok is an 8 out of 10.