Bratfest At Tiffany's by Lisi Harrison | Teen Ink

Bratfest At Tiffany's by Lisi Harrison

Have you ever felt like a good friend was being way too controlling? And worse…if you didn't give in to what they wanted you to do, you could just say “buh-bye” to that friendship? Well that's exactly how four best friends feel about their “alpha” Massie Block in the book Bratfest at Tiffany's. This is the 8th novel in the best-selling Clique series that will pull teenage girls in right from the start!

Over the summer five best friends; Dylan Marvil, Claire Lyons, Kristen Gregory, Alicia Rivera and Massie Block tried desperately to forget the events that took place on the last day of school. Due to a flooding accident at the all-boys academy Briarwood, the school would be closed until “de-flooded”. Naturally, the all-girls and all-boys academies become one jam-packed overflowed mess. This is music to every girls' ear- except the five “alphas”. They would kill to get the boys kicked out because their ex-crushes (whom they failed to impress in the 7th book) are of course going to be in the same school as them now. Massie has a “brilliant” idea and makes her friends go on a boyfast. This means NO flirting or treating any boy better than they'd treat an annoying little brother. The four friends have to swear on their friendship to Massie (literally) that they won't break the rules. You'd think that they'd all listen, there'd be no problems and that no girl would even think about meeting her ex-crush secretly at a pizza diner where she can't possibly be recognized…well what happens when someone does?

This book captured my attention the minute I read the first page! It is highly recommended that you read the first 7 books before this one, but it is more than worth it. Bratfest at Tiffany's teaches you to value your friendships and to never think that you have the power to control who they are and who they hang out with. The author, Lisi Harrison does a wonderful job portraying each individual character. Every girl can find one they relate too because they are all so different.

Bratfest at Tiffany's is a true laugh out loud page-turner that is impossible to put down! Out of all the Clique novels so far I can honestly say that this book is the best yet!

Awnestly, that was an ah-mazing description. Every Kuh-Lique book is just like that. You awnestly can't keep your hands off, and they're ah-mazingg. I would totally advise readingg the other seven before too, but awnestly they are awh-some. GREATT ARTICLEE.