Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck | Teen Ink

Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck

By MarieAntoinette2014 DIAMOND, Scottsburg, Indiana
MarieAntoinette2014 DIAMOND, Scottsburg, Indiana

Isn't it ironic? We ignore the ones who adore us, adore the ones who ignore us, love the ones who hurt us, and hurt the ones that love us.

In "The Tiger's Curse, Kelsey Hayes takes a temporary job at a circus in her town in Oregon. She's to clean up after shows, pass out tickets and corral children during the circus... and feed an amazing white tiger, that seems to be staring into her soul, and seems to listen when she's talking.
A week into her job, a strange man comes asking to purchase this tiger. The ringmaster agrees, and the stranger asks Kelsey to come and care for this tiger along the journey. Little does she know, that's not all she has to do!
As the journey progresses, Kelsey realizes Ren the tiger is not a tiger, but a man cursed three hundred years ago... And she's supposed to break this curse! Filled with romance, betrayal, and a little bit of competition, I
doubt you will regret this book.

Wonderfully written, and stuffed with all the Indian mythology you could want, it's a great book, even if you don't know anything about India. It has wonderful imagery, with great information to steer you through the Indian culture, I'd recommend this for anyone wanting a book about animals, love, magic, or even culture.

I love this book, and I think you will to. It has great insight to India and tons of great action.

on Sep. 12 2012 at 9:54 am

Me Too!! It was epic...

dreamer3 SILVER, Edmond, Oklahoma

Everything happens for a reason even if you don't know what that reason is.

I loved this book