Avatar | Teen Ink

Avatar

By Lonesoldier GOLD, Winona Lake, Indiana
Lonesoldier GOLD, Winona Lake, Indiana

"Tough girls come from NY. Sweet girls come from Louisiana. Prissy girls come from California. BUT INDIANA GIRLS have fire and ice in our blood. We can ride dirt bikes, be a princess, throw left hooks, pack heat, bake a cake, change a flat, hang a light and if we have an opinon, you're......going to hear it!!"

OMG!!!! The movie avatar is like amazing. Who ever hasn't seen avatar has to go and see it. It will blow ur mind. There is so much action in it and you'll want to defiantly see it again, and again. That is how awesome it is. I've watched it about five times. SO you if you haven't seen it you have to.

I was on yahoo and I saw a picture of avatar the movie and I just had to write a review on it. Also please rate and comment on my article please.

Ambie BRONZE said...
Ambie BRONZE, Millville, Pennsylvania

"If it can be dreamed, it can be done."

I definetely will!!!

sakura said...
I'm glad you will go see the movie again Ambie. Oh and can you guys checkout my other articles and rate them please!!!!!!!!

Ambie BRONZE said...
Ambie BRONZE, Millville, Pennsylvania

"If it can be dreamed, it can be done."

I thought the movie was AWESOME!!! I will definetely go see it again!!!

LadyMavan BRONZE, West Islip, New York

"Pssh. Why should I need people when I have my books?" -Myself

Yeah good point. I guess I've been reading too much tradgedy. :)

sakura said...
Not really she is one of the stars of the movie so she won't be dying any time soon I don't think

LadyMavan BRONZE, West Islip, New York

I agree with you to the 100th power! I waited until today to see it, because I thought it was just hype. But then I saw it, and was just awed. It's a definite step forward in the movie business.

I think if you really loved it you should keep seeing it because it won't be so awesome if you're at home watching it on a 36 inch TV.

The weird part is...I'm not even into Sci-fi! Didn't you think Neytiri was so dead after she attacked the colonel? :)