Horton Hears a Who | Teen Ink

Horton Hears a Who

Horton hears a who

When I went to see “Horton hears a who” My expectations were very high. And just as I had hoped they were fulfilled.

This movie is now one of my all-time favorites. Not only does it have a great message but it's very funny.

The story starts out when a speck of dust that carries a tiny town called “Whoville” is blown away in the wind and falls into the hands of Horton. Horton is a clumsy, but kind elephant. When he finds the speck of dust he somehow makes contact with the mayor of “Whoville” and they realize that “Whoville” is in danger. Their climate keeps changing because it was blown off their stable home. And if they don't get their climate back to normal “Whoville” will be destroyed. But one problem, nothing has ever gone wrong in “Whoville.” Their lives are perfect there, and when the mayor tries to convince them otherwise no one believes him.

Horton is off onto a perilous journey, convinced that he is going to save “Whoville.” Before it is destroyed and before the mayor loses his reputation. But not everyone in the jungle believes Horton either. And they will do anything to prove him wrong.

This hilarious movie is one the whole family will enjoy! This movie was done well and really connects with the audience. I would absolutely recommend this movie to anyone and everyone.