Anger Management | Teen Ink

Anger Management MAG

My initial opinion of "AngerManagement" was that it is a funny and fabulous movie with the comic team ofAdam Sandler and Jack Nicholson. But as I thought about the movie more, Irealized there's no plot or climax. Instead, it is just a series of one-liners tomake you laugh. If they'd included a plot I think it would have been a moreinteresting film.

The movie's theme is that anger is not going to solveanything in life, which is in contrast to other Sandler movies.

When Dave(Sandler) has an incident on a plane, he ends up in an anger management class bycourt order. In his class are some very strange individuals who really do haveserious anger problems. After more misbehavior on Dave's part, he has to getindividual treatment from Dr. Buddy Rydell (Nicholson). Dr. Rydell actually movesinto Dave's apartment, follows him to work, jeopardizes the connection betweenhim and his girlfriend, and makes him go after an old middle-school bully who isnow a monk.

Dr. Rydell causes all this trouble in an attempt to force Daveto work up the courage to kiss his girlfriend at a Yankees game while being shownon the big screen. Dave doesn't like kissing in public.

On a scale of oneto 10, I would rate this movie a seven because it was hilarious. If you don'tlike comedies, this is not the movie for you.