Juno | Teen Ink

Juno

By Myles Platt BRONZE, Rockford MI, Michigan
Myles Platt BRONZE, Rockford MI, Michigan

Juno is a hilarious film about a down to earth, sarcastic, sixteen year old girl named Juno Macguff. Juno has a best friend Paulie Bleeker who is so innocent and uncomfortable it's funny. Paulie than accidentally impregnates Juno. From that moment on Juno's world becomes hysterical and sad all at once, as she experiences things such as love, hate, friendship, abortion, marriage, and even adoption.

As Bleeker's love for Juno begins to show their friendship begins to deteriorate, and Juno and Bleeker drift away. Juno soon puts the child up for adoption, then meets future parents of her child, Mark and Vanessa Loring. Juno soon befriends Mark. As their friendship goes on Juno realizes there's more to Mark than what she thought. Throughout the movie, you seem to feel bad for Juno as she walks around alone. She is confused and in my opinion, she is in way over her head.

Juno stars Ellen Page, Michael Cera, Jennifer Garner, J.K. Simmons and Jason Bateman. I would give Juno three stars, for its short one line jokes and outrageous situations. Anyone can relate to something in the film and it's a great movie for everyone.