Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

November 30, 2008
By amartino BRONZE, Commack, New York
amartino BRONZE, Commack, New York
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Failing to prepare is preparing to fail."









-Annonymous


Recently, there have been an increase in the number of Twilight books sold my Stephanie Meyer. Ms. Meyer is the author of the best-selling novel, Twilight. I have read the book before watching the movie on it's premiere date, November 21st. I personally feel the novel and the film were excellent. No wonder why it is becoming a teen fad. Every girl in school has or had Twilight in their hands. The movie was a perfect story filled with love, romance, action, and suspense. I feel everyone has their own opinions. The book was amazing because you can create an image in your own mind how YOU potray Edward, the perfect boyfriend. Part of the reason why some people disliked the movie was because the characters aren't what they are in the reader's mind. In addition, the film left out some important key parts. To appreciate the film, you have to read the novel. Besides that, I enjoyed the movie, even though I still picture some characters to be different than in the film. This plague is spreading throughout the nation, so go out and discover it for yourself.