Sleepover | Teen Ink

Sleepover

August 17, 2015
By PinkSkies BRONZE, Goshen, Indiana
PinkSkies BRONZE, Goshen, Indiana
3 articles 0 photos 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Its not possible to fight beyond you're strength, even if you strive."


-Homer


Who says a movie with four girls having the night of their lives can't hit the movie charts? This movie is nothing but laughs, with a sprinkle of battling the mean girls, and a touch of romance. Five stars is my rating for this PG movie starring Alexa Vega, and Jane Lynch. 

When Julie, (Vega), finds out that her best-friend Hannah, (Mika Boorem), is moving away before they start high school, what does she do? She throws a sleepover and invites Hannah, Yancy, (Kallie Flynn Childress), and Farrah, (Scout Taylor- Compton). It's not a regular sleepover that usually has telling secrets and braiding hair though. The girls accidentally get into a scavenger hunt contest with the mean girls from middle-school. To win they have to steal a pair of Steves, (Sean Faris) boxers, a patrol sticker from a cop car, and sneak into a nightclub. All of this without Julies mom, (Jane Lynch) finding out. I definitely give this movie a thumbs up for comedy!