Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

April 1, 2009
By christa bouchard BRONZE, Loveland, Colorado
christa bouchard BRONZE, Loveland, Colorado
3 articles 2 photos 0 comments

My friends and I started reading the twilight series about three years ago before it was ever popular. As soon as we read it we fell in love with Edward which is why we just had to see the movie as soon as it came out.


Twilight is a story about a homophobic teenage girl falling in love. What a romance, only she made the mistake of falling in love with a vampire whose instincts are telling him to kill her. Luckily, the Cullens are friendly vampires who only drink animal blood, like a human living on only tofu. Not very pleasant, but it keeps you strong, in Edward's words. But Bella's blood is extra potent to Edward making every second spent with her total agony for him. The movie was amazing. A whole bunch of actors we had never heard of were on the cast list so we had no idea how it would turn out, we just had to hope for the best. We all met at the theater 1 hour early, to get the best spots of course. We had to see the screen otherwise what was the point of going?


At the end we were all amazed at how well it turned out. With all the special effects being well done in the action scenes and the actors themselves almost seemed in love. As you can see, Twilight is obviously the best movie ever.