Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

By christa bouchard BRONZE, Loveland, Colorado
christa bouchard BRONZE, Loveland, Colorado

My friends and I started reading the twilight series about three years ago before it was ever popular. As soon as we read it we fell in love with Edward which is why we just had to see the movie as soon as it came out.

Twilight is a story about a homophobic teenage girl falling in love. What a romance, only she made the mistake of falling in love with a vampire whose instincts are telling him to kill her. Luckily, the Cullens are friendly vampires who only drink animal blood, like a human living on only tofu. Not very pleasant, but it keeps you strong, in Edward's words. But Bella's blood is extra potent to Edward making every second spent with her total agony for him. The movie was amazing. A whole bunch of actors we had never heard of were on the cast list so we had no idea how it would turn out, we just had to hope for the best. We all met at the theater 1 hour early, to get the best spots of course. We had to see the screen otherwise what was the point of going?

At the end we were all amazed at how well it turned out. With all the special effects being well done in the action scenes and the actors themselves almost seemed in love. As you can see, Twilight is obviously the best movie ever.

hey_itskatelyn PLATINUM, Willis, Texas

“God, of your goodness, give me yourself; you are enough for me, and anything less that I could ask for would not do you full honour. And if I ask anything that is less, I shall always lack something, but in you alone I have everything”

Ya i definately think that the books were better. I think they should have considered making the movie longer, like the star wars or lord of the rings films, to include all the great scenes in the book!if you LOVE Twilight, check out

TeenInk.com/raw/Poetry/article/102304/Vampire/

AliceCullen94 BRONZE, Bronx, New York
personally, I like the books better. they took a BIG chunk out of it. the movie was good but it could have been a whole lot better.

horseluva BRONZE, Midlothian, Virginia
i totallly agree!!!!edward is like the hottest vampire in the world.i love him to death.and i hate the rumors going around about him.it actually hurts me to hear them.=-(oh well.i know they are not true.anyways... the movie was the best in the whole world!!!!

p.s.Vampires Rock!!!!! (e.c.xoxo) btw i have major O.C.D.(OBSESSIVE CULLEN DISORDER.)