Wonder Woman | Teen Ink

Wonder Woman

By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey

Wonder Woman is about Princess Diana of the Amazons and how she meets mankind, her background story/origins, and her morals. Diana meets a man for the first time in her life, and eventually falls in love with him. Together, Diana and the man, fight in World War I trying to make as big of a difference as possible. Even though Wonder Woman is a very well done movie, the signifigant value of this movie makes Wonder Woman, the movie and the superhero, an empowering force for young, aspiring woman. This movie proves that woman can survive and adapt to any condition, and that they should not be afraid to stand up for what they believe in. This movie finally gives young girls a superhero movie with a female protagonist and a hero to look up to. Wonder Woman gives females the ability to have another role model and to be encouraged more. Wonder Woman could also have not come at a better time with all of the things happening in Hollywood, the rise of Feminism, and how a "wave of powering woman" is occuring over the entire globe.