Harry Potter: The Chamber of Secrets | Teen Ink

Harry Potter: The Chamber of Secrets

May 14, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 Harry Potter: The Chamber of Secrets is the second movie in the Harry Potter series, and is about Harry's second year at Hogwarts school of wizardry. While Harry is at school studying, he learns the importance of keeping and maintiaing his friends. Right before Harry heads back to school, in August, Harry meets a magical elf named Dobby. Dobby warns Harry to not go back to school, and attempts to ensure that Potter does not make it back to school.

 Harry does make it to school, though, but this year it is different. Weird things have been happening at the school, and it is believed that something called the Chamber of Secrets have been reopened. The last time they were opened was fifty years ago, when Tom Riddle went to school. 

 While horrible things occur at his school, Harry Potter struggles with learning that he is very similar to the man that gave him his scar, Voldemort. Harry soon learns that they have a lot in common, and he fears that he will become evil, just like him.

 This movie has a brilliant ending, is thorough throughout, and is just overrall very well done. The movie has great action scenes, has meaningful, hidden allegories, and is a great action movie for all. The entire movie is exciting, and after watching this, people will want to be able to create magic themselves. 


The author's comments:

Harry Potter's second year of school at Hogwarts may be more difficult than he could have ever imagined.