Captain America: The Winter Soldier | Teen Ink

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey

Captain America: The Winter Soldier is the sequel to the first "Captain America" movie and is based off of the story of the Marvel superhero character Captain America, who is actually named Steve Rogers. Taking place 70 years later from when the first one took place, this movie is bigger, badder, and better with everything than the first one. Easily topping the first one and surpassing it, this movie truly is a gem.

In this movie, Steve must adjust to new life, 70 years in the future, nowadays. Now working with SHIELD, Captain America must learn to not trust anyone and figure out the secrets that everyone seems to be hiding. Captain America, and his new ally, the Black Widow, played by Scarlett Johansson must work together to find out who and what killed the director of SHIELD, Nick Fury. 

This movie has loads of twists, turns, and surprises, and the entire movie is exciting, filled with suspense. Probably one of the best Marvel superhero movies to ever be made, this movie will definitely leave some speechless. The ending is wicked, and has inredible visual effects. 

What would happen if you woke up 70 years in the future?