Finding Nemo | Teen Ink

Finding Nemo

May 20, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 Finding Nemo is an incredible family-friendly movie that is one of the best that has ever come out for a "G" movie. The movie is about the story of two Clown Fish, Marlin, the father and his son, Nemo. Nemo soon gets captured by a nearby diver, when he swims to close to the surface, and Marlin searches for his son. 

 A blue reef fish with short-term memory loss, named Dory, decides to help Marlin and this causes sharks, other fish, turtles, and other animals to join in and make the adventure more exciting, interesting, and adventurous. Meanwhile, Nemo is doing everything he can to get back to his father. 

 This movie is a great movie with an excellent plot, has real life values, and truly shows the extent of the importance of family. This movie has so many hidden allegories, so much symbolism, and this just causes this movie to be elevated to the next level. There is clearly a reason why this movie received a 99% review from Rotten Tomatoes. 


The author's comments:

The ninth-highest growing animated film of all time.