Neighbors | Teen Ink

Neighbors

June 8, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 Neighbors is a movie about a recently new family that has just had their first kid. Mac and Kelly, the mom and dad, struggle to take of their new daughter and still be "cool." Because they are new parents, they decide to move to the suburbs. All goes well, until a fraternity moves next door to them. Mac and Kelly still have a need to be "cool" so they try to make good with the fraternity president, Teddy. Everything goes smoothly, until one of the parties is so loud and noisy that Mac and Kelly call the cops. This starts a full-out war that has Mac and Kelly trying to defeat an entire group of frat guys.

 The movie is hilarious, has an incredible cast, a genius plot line, and is a very good comedy that does its job to its fullest capabilities. Although this movie is not a top-tier comedy, it is still good for a bunch of laughs. Seth Rogen is one of the funniest characters in the movie and his role was made for him. Overrall, this movie is a great comedy to watch for people who are looking for a fun movie-night but not for someone looking for the next top-notch, award-winning movie. 


The author's comments:

One of Seth Rogen's funniest performances.