Ke$ha - "Animal" | Teen Ink

Ke$ha - "Animal" MAG

By PoeticInsomniac BRONZE, Lakewood, Colorado
PoeticInsomniac BRONZE, Lakewood, Colorado

With her upbeat pop sound, Ke$ha was bound to be a hit. Her single “TiK ToK” was released last summer and ­instantly became number one. The song broke records all over the world, so the standards for her new album “Animal” were very high. The 22-year-old got her start working with well-known rapper Flo Rida on the popular “Right Round.” Flo Rida now has a song on ­“Animal,” backed by Colorado ­natives Nat and Sean of the electric rap group 3OH!3.

This CD appeals mostly to young listeners with its electronic beat and raucously ­inappropriate lyrics. The intoxicating sound of “Take It Off” is mesmerizing with its techno background, much like the flirty track “Your Love Is My Drug.” Ke$ha shows her girly side with “Kiss 'n Tell,” a boisterous song poking fun at an unfaithful boyfriend.

The most intriguing tune, “Blah Blah Blah,” featuring 3OH!3, is a humorous look into the methods of male attraction.

Slower tracks make their appearance toward the end of the album. “Blind” is a song you could sulk to after a break-up, saying, “You'll miss me 'til the day you die,” and the revenge-seeking singer name-drops shamelessly in “Backstabber.”

Ending with the title track, “Animal,” the album goes out with a bang. The CD will keep you dancing. I highly recommend you take a walk on the wild side with “Animal.”

I wrote this for my school newspaper

P-didio said...
Huh?! its the most si?! what is si?! :)

P-didio said...
I wonder if P-Diddy ever woke up feelin like Ke$ha! :)

Ke$ha is unique and fact; She Loves Taylor Swift! She says that she puts some of her own personal story into her songs. True dat! :) <3

Justingrl83 said...
OMG i love Ke$ha but her songs are like have HORRIBLE inapropret lyrict,,,, my mom is not verry happy with it, maybee she should come out with a song that is NOT inapropret... hint, hint

I love kesha's new album it is amazing!!!!!! i expesially love her boots and boys song!!!!

bonjouritsandi SILVER, Des Plaines, Illinois

"The world wide world is my stage." -Lily Allen,

I love ke$ha! Her music is risque, but its just so upbeat and believe it or not, listening to her music, helped boost my self-esteem(:

Writer24 SILVER, Acton, Massachusetts
I think this article needed a little bit more of your opinion but other than that it was really good!

loser lol said...
its the most si