A Fever You Can't Sweat Out by Panic! At the Disco | Teen Ink

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out by Panic! At the Disco

By Daughter_Of_Hades GOLD, Paragould, Arkansas
Daughter_Of_Hades GOLD, Paragould, Arkansas

Review over “A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out”
                By: Panic! At the Disco 
The album “A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out,” performed by Panic! At the Disco. This is one of their older albums, released on September 22, 2005. I will say that this is by far one of the weirdest albums that they have done, but it’s also my favorite. I think the most interesting song on the album is “I Write Sins Not Tragedies” The song talks about him being at a church and someone says something bad about the bride, he gets very mad and starts screaming at the bridesmaid and the waiter. “Haven’t you people ever heard of, closing the door?! No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.” Even if this is a very odd type song, I think that is something that really defines them. They always have some weird surprise up their sleeve that is completely irrelevant and random. 
Another one that I really enjoy is “It’s Time to Dance” I honestly haven’t been able to figure out what the song truly means yet. It is a very catchy, fun song; I find my self dancing and singing it to myself all the time. That’s how I am with most of their songs actually, I love them. I feel that they open up a window so that you can act however you want to. The types of songs they sing vary so much that you can listen to them in any mood. I feel while listening to them I am able to just let all my worries go away while I sing. Other people may not feel the same because they may not enjoy their songs, but everyone has a personal opinion. Some of their songs do have some “inappropriate” lyrics, so they aren’t meant for just anyone. I love them because they are crazy and outgoing and don’t care what people say about them. I listen to their music because I love their sound, and every song has its own story.