That 70's Show | Teen Ink

That 70's Show

June 4, 2008
By Anonymous

That 70’s show is one of my favorite T.V. shows of all time. I believe it’s one of the funniest T.V shows as well. I watch it every day with the same intention of laughing every time, and I do. There have been maybe five episodes out of the eight seasons that I didn’t like.

That 70's Show revolves around the lives of several 17 year olds living in Point Place, Wisconsin, 1976-1979. The head of the group is Eric Forman, who lives under the authority of parents Red and Kitty. Red is one of my favorite T.V. characters of all time. I also love his constant use of calling people a dumb a** and threatening to shove his foot up someone’s a**. Living next door is girlfriend Donna Pinciotti and her parents Bob & Midge. The rest of the gang includes Fez, a strange foreign exchange student who's constantly craving to “do it,” Jackie Burkhart, her on and off boyfriend Michael Kelso, and Steven Hyde, a conspiracy theorist who believes the government will take over the world. The gang usually spends their time in Eric's basement, thinking of their lives, parents, and futures, however, they manage to get into funny adventures and mishaps along the way through their teenage lives.

The series finale of That 70’s show was in 2006, but there are still reruns every weekday on FX. This show is worth watching. The humor in this show is some of the best I ha ever see. However, if you don’t like humor that may at times relate to drugs, mostly marijuana, then you may not find this show to be so great. Then again there are plenty of other things to laugh at.