Mythbusters | Teen Ink

Mythbusters

September 5, 2008
By Anonymous

To bust or not to bust, that is so not the question for these guys. With a mix of humor and science, Adam Savage and Jamie Heinemann bring you answers to your questions. They are joined by Tori baleichi, Grant Imihara and Karie Byron who help by solving minor myths. Have you ever wondered if you are about to drive into a moose what you should do? They’ve done that. How about the old classic of the pop rocks and soda? They’ve done that to.

With laugh until your sides hurt comedy and many serious moments to the MythBusters aren’t afraid to joke around while testing their myths. Myths such as the exploding breast implants and more recently the “moon landing conspiracy” prove that in you a way you might not think. They use such machines as a vacuum tank and even what they call a chicken cannon on myths that test altitude and how strong the windshields are in old fighter planes.

I would recommend this show to just about anyone from someone just looking for something to watch and conspiracy theorists. Most recently Jamie and Adam tested “moon landing conspiracy” myths so every now and then there is an episode that is perfect for any conspiracy theorist. This show is on the discovery channel and has a new episode almost every Wednesday so be ready.