Impractical Jokers | Teen Ink

Impractical Jokers

November 22, 2013
By Anonymous

Title: impractical jokers

Director: john stevens
Network: TRU TV
Introduction: this TV show is about four guys who go out in public and make people feel awkward or confused. One guy will go out at a time with a mike in his ear, and the other three guys will tell him what to do and say. If the guy doesn’t do or say what is asked of him, he loses.

My two favorite episodes are “awkward” and “dodge ball”. In the episode of “awkward” the guys will be presenting a fake business meeting. A 10 slide power point with real serious business people. Two guys will be presenting the power slide to the business people, with mics in their ear so the other guys can tell them what to do and say, while the other two guys are sitting in the other room. The guys who are presenting the power point have no idea what they’re going to be presenting. Whoever laughs loses the game.


In the episode of “dodge ball” all of the guys are going to be playing dodge ball with college girls. Whoever loses the dodge ball game will have to do whatever the three other guys tell him to do.

Me personally I love this show, I think all the guys do a great job of being funny, but also not taking it too far and hurting someone else. I recommend everybody to watch this show. Almost anyone will love it. It’s a great thing to watch, and relax after a hard day. You forget about everything when you’re watching the show, because it’s so amusing. About 2,000,000 people watch it per week! That is a lot of people, and that automatically shows that it’s a great show.