Ed Edd Eddy | Teen Ink

Ed Edd Eddy

January 10, 2014
By Kurtis34 PLATINUM, Akron, Ohio
Kurtis34 PLATINUM, Akron, Ohio
23 articles 6 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Just be yourself and never give never surrender


Ed Edd Eddy is one of the bestshows on Cartoon Network. It was the longest running animated series on Cartoon newtork and still is.
This shows plot details with where 3 adolescent kids named Ed Edd Eddy where they have different plots to get money from the other kids to get jawbreakers by using scams and go on adventures.
Lets get to the characters. Ed is the stupid and lovable one.
He is also the funniest one.
Edd is the mysterious one and the uptight one.
He is mysterious because he wears a hat that looks like a garbage bag.
They never shows what's underneath.
Eddy is the greedy and mean one.
These kids are Kevin the cool one and always calls them dorks and tease and hurts them. Nazz,the cute one who everyone seems to have a crush on.Rolf, the foregin kid, who has a hard time filling in to american society. Johnny the crazy one with his friend Plank who is a piece of wood.Playmates Jimmy,Ed's sister Sarah,and the Kanker sisters Lee, May,and Marie have a crush on Ed, Edd, and Eddy respectfully.
There is something I like in all of these characters, even Eddy, They are all so cool and funny except Sarah. She isntcool because she is very mean to them even Ed,I can't stand that.
Overall the show is funny and I can watch over and over again. I give this show a 8


The author's comments:
I like Ed Edd Eddy