prison break | Teen Ink

prison break

September 17, 2008
By Anonymous

The best show on television right now is prison break. Dominic Purcell who play Lincoln burrows and Wentworth Miller who plays Michael Scofields are just phenomenal in the show. They also have a great supporting cast. This show has a lot of twist and turns that you would never expect.

This show is amazing to watch. There is no way that you would not enjoy watching this show.
There has been already 3 seasons that have gone by and the fourth has just started, but to fully understand the show and there struggles I suggest that you buy or rent the first 3 seasons. Right now Michael and Lincoln are trying to take the down the people who have done bad things to them, these people are explained what they did and who they are.

Like the title says they do escape from prison actually to prisons. One in the United States, and one in mexico. When they are in the united states prison Michael has to go to prison to save his brother who was going to get the chair. And in Mexico they were both arrested because they tried to escape from the U.S to Mexico.
But now after being in jail for two of the three last seasons they final get a chance to take revenge on “the company” these are the people who hurt micheal and link(Lincoln) and the people they love. They have to find this list that will reveal a lot of stuff.
Are you convinced yet? No! well here is more. In this new season there are goin to be a bunch of new things that are going to be discovered like who are the people that run the company, all so what is Scylla. After all just remember to watch prison break Mondays at 9:00 on fox and if you haven’t seen the other seasons please watch it you won’t regret it.