Free Girl Summer Adventure Camp Review | Teen Ink

Free Girl Summer Adventure Camp Review

July 15, 2008
By Anonymous

Hey all you girls reading this, if you are adventurous, strong, spunky, wild or just want to have a great, beautiful summer adventure in Yosemite, you should check out the Joie Armstrong Scholars Program at the Yosemite National Institute this summer or next summer! If you get accepted to this program, you will get a scholarship worth ALL OF THE CAMP COSTS except one hundred dollars for 12 days of backpacking through the beautiful back country of Yosemite. It was a true bonding experience and adventure! I have experienced this amazing trip and want to tell the world about how this experience can change a person. I got to know a bunch of great girls and women who have inspired me to be a better person in the world and for the environment. You don't have to love nature or love campfires to be involved in this experience. This IS the experience of a lifetime, inspired by Joie Armstrong, a young women who lived on the Yosemite grounds. On my trip, we celebrated Joie's great spirit and lively, bubbly personality. All us girls had a great experience and I would recommend this experience to anyone! Please check it out!