University of Central Florida | Teen Ink

University of Central Florida MAG

Orlando, FL: Touring the seventh largest university in the nation sounds scary, right? Wrong! University of Central Florida has a compact campus that is home to over 45,000 students. One of the most notable parts of UCF’s main campus is the gorgeous Reflection Pond, which makes a great place for studying on those 80 degree days in sunny Orlando. The Student Union Boardwalk is a relaxing walk through cypress trees that leads to the Arboretum’s Swamp Habitat reconstruction program.

Most of UCF’s buildings are an eye-popping brick red and the school feels new and modern. Located 13 miles from downtown Orlando (population 1.8 million), UCF was established in 1967 and offers 94 bachelor degree programs plus a wide variety of minors.

It’s not all about academics at UCF, though. The university is well-invested in their “Knights” athletics teams and offers numerous sports.

For anyone interested in a big, entertainment-packed city, I suggest you explore ucf.edu and plan a campus visit. Even if you decide not to attend, at least go to Disney World while you’re there!

i love this !