Gatsby Fan Fiction | Teen Ink

Gatsby Fan Fiction

By IsmetG BRONZE, San Jose, California
IsmetG BRONZE, San Jose, California

It was like 12 o’clock and it was dark outside we decided to go home on the way back home Nick, Tom, and Jordan was in Tom’s car and me Daisy were in my car. Daisy wanted to drive and I let her to drive my car on the way;

“Go faster Daisy so they can’t hear us on the way” I said.

“Have you drive a car like that old sport?” I asked.

“No it’s really beautiful such a nice car did you customize this car?” Daisy said.

“Yes It looks better with yellow but, you have to divorce Tom” I said.

“I know bu bu but I can’t tell it to Tom” Daisy said.

“But we can’t be together if you don’t break up him” I said.

“I will Gatsby I need some more time!” Daisy shouted.

“Okay my love” I said.

“You know Tom is an angry person I am scared to tell him” Daisy Said.

“Everything will be perfect only you and me” I Said.

“I know it will be good for us” Daisy said.

“I got in love with you when I saw you first” I said.

“Me too, I waited for you but you never came back from war I thought you died and I had to marry with Tom” Daisy said.

It was a nice drive weather was not cold and there was no traffic on the road but in the valley of the ashes Myrtle jumped to the road when she was running away from George and but daisy didn’t see him. We hit to Myrtle in front of George’s house she was tumbling in the air. And, Everyone was yelling.

“Daisy! Daisy! Look!” I shouted.

“Oh my God!” Daisy shouted.

“Oh my God Daisy what have you done!” I whispered.

“I was talking with you I just saw that she jumped to the road and she was waving” with scared voice Daisy said.

“Go! Go faster so they can’t find us. Go to my house we have to clean the car and fix the window” I shouted.

Go to my house we have to clean the car and fix the window

“I am so scared Gatsby police will find out that we killed Myrtle!” Daisy shouted in a scared voice.

“Where is our crew?” I asked.

“I think they stopped to look at Myrtle” Daisy said.

“Oh no!” I shouted.

George and all the people was shouting because of Myrtle’s death so we ran away. Finally, we arrived home and Daisy went to her house I started to clean my car to make it like seem never drove. I heard footsteps when I looked up Nick was here.

“What’s up old sport” I said.

“Look Gatsby I know that you killed Myrtle” Nick said.

“Shhh, I didn’t killed him it was daisy” I said.

“But you were driving” Nick said.

“Don’t tell anybody Daisy wanted to dive and I let her drive so, she hit to Myrtle” I said.

“All the cops and people saw that it was yellow car you better not drive with this car” Nick said.

“I know that’s why I am cleaning it¨ I said.

“George was so angry because her wife killed you should better don’t talk with him” Nick Said.

I was so scared because they saw my car and I am the only person who has yellow car.

It was 2:00 am in the morning and Nick was still with me.

“It’s so late mate why don’t you go get a good sleep tomorrow is going to be big day” I said.

“Yeah, you are right be careful see you” Nick said.

“I will see you tomorrow” I said.

I don’t know what I am going to do but I should not get out from home. If someone find out that me and Daisy killed Myrtle we will everybody will learn that.

Credit: A work of fanfiction inspired by character, setting, or scene in The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

Rationale: I wanted to make a scene that shows what Gatsby and Daisy talked on the way back home and how Myrtle died in Gatsby’s view. I wrote it from Gatsby’s mouth.

I am junior at Del Mar High School. We read "The Great Gatsby" in English 3 and we made a fan Ffction of "The Great Gatsby" this is my fan ficton.