The Great Gatsby Fan fiction | Teen Ink

The Great Gatsby Fan fiction

November 30, 2018
By leeloor BRONZE, San Jose, California
leeloor BRONZE, San Jose, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments


The Great Gatsby -Fan fiction chapter 7


It was a cold cloudy day in Downtown los angeles. We’re on our way to a Hotel that Tom rented out for us. Gatsby and Daisy are in their car while Tom Nick and I are in Tom’s car. Tom decided to stop for some gas at this one gas station which was quite rough  and dull looking . Me and Nick stayed in the car while Tom got off and began to shout loudly at the man who owns the garage.


“Wilson I need some gas!” Tom demanded.

“I haven't been feeling too well lately tom,”  wilson insisted.

“Well i guess i'll have to do it myself,” Tom .

I Heard Tom having a conversation to the man in the garage about the car. Nick and i just kept quiet while listening to Tom. I can care less. I began observing the place until I noticed a slim short figure staring at me out the window. It was a women but before i can take another glimpse Tom was coming back. He looked worried but I thought it was best if i didn't ask so we drove off.

While driving we were going through downtown. Oh how i admire Los Angeles and all the stores, the streets the people, brings me happiness.

We finally got to the plaza where we were supposed to meet Daisy and Gatsby. We all go to the room listening to some repetitive music. While Tom was making himself a drink Daisy looked quite worried and Gatsby looked quite confident with a serious look in his face like if he were desperately trying to tell Tom something.

“Tom how have you been feeling about your relationship with Daisy,” said Gatsby

“Why does this concern you,?” questioned Tom

“Do you love her,?” snapped Gatsby

“I beg your pardon” said Tom

“ Because i know something you would like to know old sport” said Gatsby

“And what would that be Mr.Gatsby,?”

“That Daisy has never loved you”

“What”

“Daisy has never loved you because she’s loved me” said Gatsby

I turned and looked towards Nick. I noticed his eyes widened looking up towards gatsby and with a anxious look in his face. I tried to avoid making contact with anyone just concentrated on the faded brown colorless carpet with a stain of whiskey that looks like it has been there for weeks. All I can hear are the bad tension between Gatsby and Tom. When I looked up to look at Daisy she looked like a lost frightened confused little girl who has lost her way home. It was dreadful. I can already feel like stomach moving and swishing around like if it were a storm in the ocean. I felt chills going up my spin and it felt like the room got colder more than usual. I felt sorry for Daisy to be put in the spot without saying a word and Gatsby speaking for her. Although this was none of mine and Nick’s business there wasn't anything we could have said.