Your First Kiss With Muichiro | Teen Ink

Your First Kiss With Muichiro

October 25, 2023
By jellifish DIAMOND, Foster City, California
jellifish DIAMOND, Foster City, California
50 articles 0 photos 0 comments

On a date, you find the courage to finally kiss him; he tastes like his favorite food: simmered radish wrapped in sweet miso.


Under the evening sky, a gentle breeze rustled through the trees as Muichiro and you found yourselves alone in a quiet garden. The moon's soft glow illuminated your surroundings, creating an atmosphere of tranquility. As you walked hand in hand, your fingers interlaced with his, a comfortable silence enveloped the air.

Muichiro's eyes roamed over the blooming sakura tree, its delicate petals falling like confetti around you. He turned to you, a small smile playing on his lips. "Isn't it beautiful?" he murmured, his voice barely above a whisper.

You nodded, gazing at the ethereal scene. "It's like a dream," you replied, your voice soft and filled with awe. "I'm glad you brought me here, Muichiro."

His grip tightened gently, a silent reassurance. "I wanted to share this moment with you," he confessed, his voice tinged with vulnerability.

As you reached a small bench beneath the sakura tree, you settled down together, side by side. The fragrant scent of the flowers enveloped you, adding to the enchantment of the evening. Muichiro's hand brushed against yours, his touch sending a shiver down your spine.

Feeling a surge of courage, you turned to him, your eyes meeting. Your heart pounded in your chest, a mix of nervousness and anticipation. "Muichiro," you whispered, your voice filled with a mixture of vulnerability and longing, "there's something I've been wanting to do."

He tilted his head, curiosity gleaming in his eyes. "What is it?" he asked, his voice gentle and inviting.

Taking a deep breath, you leaned in closer, your lips inching toward his. Butterflies fluttered in your stomach as a rush of emotions washed over you. This moment held so much meaning, a chance to express your deepest desires. "I want to taste what you taste," you confessed, your voice barely audible.

A flicker of surprise crossed Muichiro's face before a tender smile graced his lips. "Alright," he replied, his voice laced with anticipation.

Closing the distance between you, your lips met in a soft, lingering kiss. He tasted like simmered radish dressed with sweet miso danced on your tongue, a delightful combination of flavors that spoke of his preferences and his essence.

As you pulled back, a warmth spread through your being, a blend of affection and connection. Muichiro's eyes bore into yours, a mixture of tenderness and gratitude shining within them. Your heart swelled with a profound sense of love, an overwhelming emotion that took your breath away. "You taste like serenity," he whispered, his voice carrying the weight of his emotions.

A smile tugged at your lips, your heart melting at his words. "And you taste like the sweetness of my dreams," you replied, your voice brimming with sincerity.

Leaning against each other, you stayed there, immersed in the beauty of the moment. The sakura petals continued to fall around you, creating a delicate symphony of nature's grace. Unspoken promises of love and devotion filled the air, binding you together in an unbreakable bond.